Decoration by Charles River Apparel
Whether it is a logo from a Fortune 500 company, a major sporting event or a college/university, we can provide you with the highest quality Embroidery, Screen Printing, and Heat Transfer. We are also an official collegiate/university licensee for hundreds of schools nationwide via CLC (Collegiate Licensing Company), LRG (Licensing Resource Group) as well as independent and non-licensed schools.
All of the styles in Charles River Apparel’s line are designed to be decoration-friendly. To view pricing, please login using your Distributor login information. [Decoration services are available to our Distributors/Resellers only and not to Consumers.]
Why Use Charles River Apparel to Decorate?
- Low minimums. Our low minimums enable even the smallest distributor or store to develop a profitable apparel business with virtually no risk.
- Our expert Production & Graphics staff are here to help you edit an existing logo or recommend techniques and locations to decorate.
- We are the experts at decorating on our styles—let our extensive fabric and product knowledge work for you.
- We offer FREE virtual samples both on our website and via our Marketing Dept to help you get the order.
- One-stop shopping! Save by letting Charles River Apparel handle your order from start to finish.
- Exclusive Name Drop Embroidery, Screen Print and Heater Transfer. Choose from over 50 fresh and creative designs to drop your customer’s name into...and presto—a great new look!
- Stock graphics. We offer a wide variety of popular clipart and frequently requested mascots plus our own custom designed art.
- Need fan gear? Charles River Apparel is an official licensee for hundreds of colleges, universities and Greek organizations via CLC, LRG, SMA, AMC as well as Independent schools.
Placing an Order
Charles River Apparel prides itself on providing the highest level of quality and efficiency. To help us achieve these standards, we request that all Purchase Orders (POs)—new and re-orders—be submitted online HERE. There are NO UPCHARGES on sizes 2XL–6XL when you use our online decorated order form. Please complete the online form and print a copy for your records. If the Order Form is incomplete, or your artwork is not submitted within 3 business days after receiving your PO, the entire order will be rejected.
Standard Production Time
2–5 business days to produce a virtual proof, then 7–10 business days production time after final virtual proof approval. If your order is time sensitive please contact us (average order time is 12 days).
Our decoration services are limited to Charles River Apparel products. Sample products cannot be returned and used for decorated orders
Donation of Returned Items / Charles River Cares™
Charles River Apparel is proud to run the Charles River Cares™ Program which has utilized thousands of returned, damaged and distressed apparel to help those in need across the country and internationally. Any items you are returning may be used in conjunction with this program or may be re-sold. If you do not wish your goods to be used in this program please email us at email@example.com and indicate your company name and return authorization number and clearly indicate that you “do not wish to have your goods donated.” You will receive a confirmation from us specifically addressing your request, confirming that the goods will not be donated or re-used in any manner.
Customer Supplied Embroidery Files
CRA accepts Tajima, Barudan and Melco digitized embroidery files. We recommend you include a JPG file along with digitized file. CRA is not responsible for embroidery quality of customer supplied DST files.
CRA accepts artwork in the following formats: Camera-ready art (black and white printed materials with crisp, clear lines), electronic art (EPS, AI, TIFF, and PDF files all with resolution of 300 DPI or greater). Artwork not meeting these guidelines will result in art charges.
Artwork provided in the following forms, or similar forms, will not be able to be modified into ready art and will generate poor results when translated into imprinting for your outerwear: faxed sheet, scans from a computer, or business cards.
Permission & documentation to use copyrighted logos are the responsibility of the Distributor. We reserve the right to show logos we have decorated as examples of our work in our marketing materials, or donate/resell any decorated garments which have been returned to us.