Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9930 | Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to the Christmas in the City. Since 1989, bringing comfort & joy to Boston-area families experiencing homelessness and poverty.
- This 100% cotton (10.62 oz/yd2) sweatshirt is garment dyed, then snow washed to achieve the perfect washed-out color palette.
- Soft and cozy top that you’ll be sure to love.
- Features include a crew style neck as well as rib knit trim on neckline, cuff and bottom opening.
- Offered in a variety of beautiful colors to work with any look.
- Product Alert: Due to the dyeing process of this garment, differences in shading and color may occur due to its unique properties. Garments will gently fade over time for an enhanced vintage and relaxed look. Please be aware that no two garments will be exactly alike.
|Size Available||XXS - 3XL|
For a comfortable “lived-in” feel, look no further than the Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt. This 100% cotton (10.62 oz/yd2) sweatshirt is garment dyed, then snow washed to achieve the perfect washed-out color palette. The result is a soft and cozy top that you’ll be sure to love. Features include a crew style neck as well as rib knit trim on neckline, cuff and bottom opening. Offered in a variety of beautiful colors to work with any look.
|STYLE 9930 | Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||3XL||TOLERANCE|
|BODY LENGTH - CB||24 1/2||25||25 1/2||26 1/2||37 1/2||28 1/4||29||29 3/4||1/2 +/-|
|ACROSS SHOULDER||21 1/2||22||22 1/2||23||24||25||26||27||3/8 +/-|
|CHEST WIDTH - 1" BELOW ARMHOLE||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB NECK SEAM||33||33 1/2||34||35||36||36 3/4||37 1/2||38 1/4||1/2 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched