Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9207 | Adult Cyclone EVA Poncho
- 70% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) / 30% Polyethylene (PE) (2.80 oz./yd2) thickness of fabric is .16mm
- EVA and PE are eco-friendly & PVC free
- Waterproof and lightweight with heat-sealed seams
- Great for backpacking, total weight of garment in its own travel pouch is .65 ounces
- Side snap closure under arms to create sleeves for ease of movement
- Note: Decoration is not recommended for this item
|Size Available||One Size Fits Most|
Don't get caught in the rain without some cover and choose this Cyclone EVA Poncho! This practical poncho is made from eco-friendly and PVC-free materials (70% EVA and 30% PE) that is both lightweight and waterproof. It features heat-sealed seams, a hood with drawstrings for added wind / rain protection, side snap closures under the arms, and a one size fits most design. Measures 50" x 80".
|STYLE 9207| EVA PONCHO||ONE|
|BODY LENGTH -HPS -High Point of Shoulder||40|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- 12" UP FROM BTM HEM||50|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched