Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
4099 | Girls' New Englander® Rain Jacket
- 100% polyurethane bonded to a woven backing and taffeta nylon in sleeves (3.98 oz/yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- Lined with contrast color mesh in body, front yoke, and underarm vents to allow for airflow circulation
- Exposed zipper with inside wind flap to keep rain out, covered zipper pockets and adjustable tabbed cuffs
- 3M™ reflective on front vent yoke and reflective stripe on the back
- Coordinates with the New Englander Collection
|Size Available||XS - L|
Guaranteed to make your rainy days brighter, our Girls’ New Englander® Rain Jacket has lots of weather protecting features to keep you dry. Wind and waterproof polyurethane bonded to woven backing lined with grey mesh in body and taffeta nylon in sleeves. 3M™ reflective on the front vent yoke and reflective stripe on the back. Exposed zipper with inside wind flap to keep rain out, covered zipper pockets, and adjustable tabbed cuffs.
|STYLE 4099 | GIRLS' NEW ENGLANDER® RAIN JACKET||XS||S||M||L||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- Measuring from Neck CB||21 1/4||23||24 1/2||26||1/2 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||14 1/4||14 3/4||15 1/4||15 3/4||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width||17 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Sleeve Length (CB)||23 3/4||25 3/4||27 1/2||29 3/4||1/2 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched