Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9825 | MEN'S BAYVIEW FLEECE PULLOVER
- 100% Polyester Heathered Fleece knit (7.37 oz./yd2)
- Convenient quarter snap placket with stand-up collar and dyed-to-match rubberized buttons
- Extended snap placket makes for an easy on/off
- Low-profile side seam pockets lined with dyed-to-match jersey for less bulk
- Contrast color on neck binding and inside placket for a bold pop of color
- Coordinates with Women's Bayview Fleece Pullover 5825
|Size Available||S - 3XL|
The Men’s Bayview Fleece is crafted from 100% polyester heathered fleece knit and features a convenient quarter-snap placket with dyed to match rubberized snaps. Contrast color on the neck binding and inside placket add a bold pop of color. The men’s version features low-profile side seam pockets. This is a great item for transitional weather and cold days – it’s a great addition to any wardrobe!
|STYLE 9828 | MEN'S BAYVIEW FLEECE||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|BODY LENGTH - MEASURE FROM NECK CB||27 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2||30 1/4||31||31 3/4|
|ACROSS SHOULDER - MEASURE FROM BACK||18||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2|
|CHEST WIDTH - 1" BELOW ARMHOLE (FOLLOWING CURVE)||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||29 1/2|
|BOTTOM OPENING WIDTH - STRAIGHT||21||22||23||25||27||29|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB - LONG||34 1/4||35 1/4||36 1/4||37||37 3/4||38 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched