Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
3811 | Men's Classic Wicking Polo
- SAVE 20% when you use discount code "CL" at checkout!
- 100% Polyester Pique Knit (4.87 oz./yd2 )
- TopShield™ Technology with Moisture Wicking and Anti-Microbial fabric properties
- UV Protection tested & rated to provide a Ultraviolet Protection Factor of up to 20+
- Taped neck seam and heat-sealed back neck label
- Coordinates with Women’s Color Blocked Wicking Polo 2811
- Two-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons
- Rib knit collar with contrast white tipping
- Side seam vents for ease of movement
- Extra button at side seam
- Tall sizes are only available in Black and Navy colors
|Size Available||S - 5XL|
This Men's Classic Wicking Polo is a go-to that garment customers will be happy to wear out. Available in an array of colors and sizes (including tall options), this stylish shirt is made from 100% pique knit polyester and features TopShield™ moisture management and antimicrobial treatments. It also has UV protection, rib-knit collar, taped neckline, heat-sealed label, two-button placket, and raglan sleeves. Customize or personalize to your liking to create a cool wardrobe addition.
|STYLE 3811 | MEN'S CLASSIC WICKING POLO||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||26 1/2||27 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||19||19 1/2||20||20 1/2||21||21 1/2||22||22 1/2|
|STYLE 3811 | TALL MEN'S CLASSIC WICKING POLO||MT||LT||XLT||XXLT|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||30||31||32||33|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||20 1/4||20 3/4||21 1/4||21 3/4|
\ \ \ \
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched