Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9888 | Men's Hometown Hoodie
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Sweatshirt Fleece blend (7.08 oz./yd2)
- Cross-front neckline, jersey-lined hood with drawstring
- Rib knit trim at cuffs and hem
- Easy access pockets lined with dyed-to-match jersey for less bulk
- Raglan sleeves for easy range of motion, plus allover double needle stitch for durability
- Coordinates with Women's Hometown Hoodie 5888
|Size Available||S - 3XL|
This is the hoodie you've been looking for. Our Hometown Hoodie offers all of the features you love in a hoodie with a Charles River spin. Made from a warm 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece fabric with a cozy, cross-front, jersey-lined hood with drawstring. Rib knit trim at cuffs and hem.
|STYLE 9888 | MEN'S HOMETOWN HOODIE||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|BODY LENGTH - MEASURE FROM NECK CB||27||28||29||29 3/4||30 1/2||31 1/4|
|CHEST WIDTH - 1" BELOW ARMHOLE (FOLLOWING CURVE)||23||24||25||27||29||31|
|BOTTOM OPENING WIDTH - STRAIGHT||21||22||23||25||27||29|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB - LONG||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/4||38||38 3/4|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched