Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
3915 | Men's Wellesley Polo
- 100% Polyester Interlock for solid color polo (4.42 oz/yd2, white color is 5.31 oz/yd2)
- Striped color polo is 100% Polyester Jersey Knit
- Moisture Wicking and Anti-Microbial fabric properties
- Solid colors feature UPF of 50+ (blocking up to 98% of UV radiation) while striped colors featureUPF of 20+ (blocking up to 95% of UV radiation)
- Three-button placket with double needle cover stitch for durability
- Bartacked side vents and self-fabric collar
- Coordinates with Women's Windsor Henley 2913
|Size Available||S - 5XL|
The Men’s Wellesley Polo is made of 100% polyester interlock (4.42 oz/yd2, White color 5.31 oz/yd2) with moisture wicking and anti-microbial technology (striped Wellesley Polo is 100% polyester jersey knit). The contemporary styling features a three button placket, self-fabric collar, taped neck seam, Heat-sealed back neck label for comfort, bartacked side vents and double needle cover stitch for added durability. It’s more than just a polo, engineered to take you from the office to the links and anywhere in between.
|STYLE 3915 | MEN'S WELLESLEY POLO||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|BODY LENGTH - CB||28||29||30||30 3/4||31 1/2||32 1/4||33||33 1/2|
|ACROSS SHOULDER||17 1/2||18||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||23|
|CHEST WIDTH - 1" BELOW ARMHOLE||20 3/4||21 3/4||22 3/4||24 3/4||26 3/4||28 3/4||30 3/4||31 3/4|
|BOTTOM OPENING WIDTH - RELAXED||20||21||22||24||26||28||30||31|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB - LONG||19 1/2||19 7/8||20 1/4||20 7/8||21 1/2||22 1/8||22 5/8||23 1/8|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched