Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9091 | Men's Seaport Full Zip Hoodie
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern MA. Since 1904, the mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters has been to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
- Made from our high-performance Cflex™ fabric - 81% polyester/ 15% Rayon/ 4% Spandex double knit (8.11 oz/yd2)
- CFlex™ fabric has 4-way stretch construction for greater range of motion
- Full-zip styling for easy on/off and patch pockets to keep your valuables close and safe
- Features a three-piece hood with drawstrings for coverage against the weather and drop tail hem for added coverage
- Color block styling, accent black welding for Black/Grey and Grey/Black and grey welding on Navy/Grey
- Coordinates with the Women's Seaport Full Zip Hoodie 5091
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
The Seaport Hoodie is a high-performance full zip and the perfect addition to our seaport collection. Featuring our CFlex™ 4-way stretch construction for ultimate comfort and flexibility, and color block styling for a fresh look. Throw it on and let your adventures begin.
|STYLE 9091 | MEN'S SEAPORT FULL ZIP HOODIE||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- measuring from Neck CB||28||28 1/2||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/4||32||32 3/4||1/2 +/-|
|Across Shoulder -- Measure from Back||17 1/2||18||18 1/2||19||20||21||22||3/8 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||29 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width relaxed 1/2||20||21||22||23||25||27||29||1/2 +/-|
|Sleeve length (CB) long||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 3/4||36 3/4||37 1/2||38 1/4||39||1/2 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched