Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5193 | Women’s New Englander® Rain Jacket (Metallic)
- 100% Polyurethane bonded to woven backing (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- 2-way zipper for freedom of movement and full-length wind flap for protection from the elements
- 3M™ Reflective trims across front & back provide high visibility
- Coordinates with the Men's New Englander® Rain Jacket 9199
- Also offered in Youth 8099, Children’s 7099 and Toddler 6099
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Guaranteed to make your rainy days brighter, our best-selling New Englander® Rain Jacket is wind and waterproof with 3M™ Reflective trims on front vent yokes and reflective stripe on back. Exposed two-way zipper with inside wind flap to keep rain out, covered zipper pockets and adjustable tabbed cuffs.
|STYLE 5193 | Women’s New Englander® Rain Jacket (Metallic)||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|BODY LENGTH||27 1/4||27 7/8||28 3/8||29 1/4||30 1/8||30 7/8||32 1/8||3/8 +/-|
|ACROSS SHOULDER||16 1/4||16 3/4||17 1/4||18||18 3/4||19 3/4||20 3/4||1/4 +/-|
|CHEST WIDTH||19||20||21||22 1/2||24||26||28||3/8 +/-|
|BOTTOM OPENING||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||3/8 +/-|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||32 1/4||32 3/4||33 1/4||33 3/4||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 1/2||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched