Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5996 | WOMEN'S NEW ENGLANDER® RAIN JACKET WITH PRINT LINING
- Through October 31st 10% of the total sales of color Rose Gold/Plaid 580 will be donated to Recovery on Water (ROW). ROW is a rowing team that gives breast cancer patients and survivors the unique opportunity to interact, become active in their recovery, and gain support from their peers.
- 100% Polyester Polyurethane (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Printed Plaid taffeta lining for a high fashion feel
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- A line silhouette in eye-popping colors
- 2-way zipper for freedom of movement and full-length wind flap for protection from the elements
- 3M™ Reflective trims across front & back provide high visibility
- Coordinates with New Englander Tote 1096
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Stay stylish and dry with our newest take on our classic New Englander® collection. The Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining is made of 100% polyurethane and fun printed taffeta lining. This full-zip jacket is wind and waterproof with heat sealed seams for weather protection. Additional features include a flattering A-line design, a full-length wind flap and 3M™ Reflective trims across the front and back for visibility.
|STYLE 5996 | WOMEN'S NEW ENGLANDER RAIN JACKET WITH PRINTED LINING||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- meas from CB Neck||27 1/4||27 7/8||28 3/8||29 1/4||30 1/8||30 7/8||32 1/8||3/8 +/-|
|Across Shoulder -- meas from Back||16 1/4||16 3/4||17 1/4||18||18 3/4||19 3/4||20 3/4||1/4 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||19||20||21||22 1/2||24||26||28||3/8 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width Relaxed||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||3/8 +/-|
|Sleeve Length from CB -- Long||32 1/4||32 3/4||33 1/4||33 3/4||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 1/2||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched