Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9936 | Adult Pacer Pant
- 100% River Tec™ Nylon Taffeta (2.06 oz./yd2)
- Wind & water-resistant)
- 100% Cotton mesh-lined to knee, nylon-lined from knee to ankle
- Mesh lining offers breathability
- Open hem with 12” zippers for easy on/off
- Coordinates with Classic CRS Pullover 9908, Classic Solid Pullover 9905, Performer Jacket 9921 and Spectator Jacket 9923 Coordinates with Youth Style 8936
|Size Available||S - 3XL|
Everyone can warm up to your brand with the help of the Pacer Pant! The simple, yet stylish pant is made from 100% River Tec™ nylon and is both wind and water-resistant. It features mesh-lining to the knee and nylon lining from the knee to ankle. There's an elasticized waist with shockcord drawstring, several pockets and an open hem with 12" zippers for an easy on/off. Add your company or team name, logo and branding information to create a promotional tool everyone will want to wear!
|STYLE 9936 | PACER PANT||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
|WAIST RELAXED 1/2||13||14||15||17||19|
|WAIST STRETCHED 1/2||21||22||23||25||27|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched