Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Please note that we have made an update to this style. The black fleece lining has been changed to a yarn-dyed, dark grey heather color. Making this switch will help avoid color migration issues that previously may have led to bleeding of color onto the outer shell. The fit will remain unchanged.
- 158 Lime Green is now 458 Lime Green
- 161 Lime Green/Black is now 461 Lime Green/Black
- 172 Royal/Black is now 472 is now Royal/Black
- 100% Oxford Polyester fabric with windproof & waterproof 2000 mm coating and anti-pill fleece lining (13.76 oz./yd2)
- Taped seams and double needle stitching add to the waterproof and durable construction
- Lime Green and Lime Green/Black are approved ANSI 107-2010 Class III (Royal is not ANSI rated)
- 2-inch wide 3M™ Scotchlite Reflective Material on front, back & sleeves
- ESA (Embroidery Stow-Away) for easy decorating on inside at wearer’s left chest
|Size Available||S - 5XL|
You’ll be hard to miss in the Signal Hi-Vis Jacket! Made from windproof and waterproof oxford polyester with 2000 mm coating and taped seams, it also features anti-pill fleece lining and 2" high Scotchlite™ reflective material on the front, back and arms. Additional attributes include front shoulder loops for radio attachments, a sew-on badge holder and side seam zippers to allow for ventilation and access to your duty belt.
|STYLE 9732 | SIGNAL HI-VIS JACKET||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||19 3/4||20 1/4||20 3/4||21 3/4||22 3/4||23 3/4||24 3/4||25 3/4|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||24 1/2||25 1/2||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2||34 1/2||36 1/2|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||16 3/4||17 3/4||18 3/4||20 3/4||22 3/4||24 3/4||26 3/4||28 3/4|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37||37 1/2||38||38 1/2||39|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched