Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2128 | Women's Naugatuck Shirt
- 58% Cotton / 42% Polyester (5.01 oz/yd2, 170GSM)
- Eye-catching gingham trim at the inside neck, cuff and hem adds a subtle touch of style
- Drop tail hem in front and back with side vents allow for ease of movement
- Made to be worn whichever way you like – tucked or untucked
- The perfect amount of stretch for added all-day comfort
- Coordinates with the Men's Naugatuck Shirt 3129
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Casual Fridays just got better with the style and comfort of our new yarn-dyed, pique knit, henley style shirt. Eye-catching gingham trim at the inside neck, cuff, and hem adds a subtle touch of style while the drop tail hem in front and back with side vents allow for ease of movement. Made to be worn whichever way you like – tucked or untucked.
|STYLE 2128 | Women's Naugatuck Shirt||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|BODY LENGTH||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28 1/4||29||29 1/2||30||1/2 +/-|
|ACROSS SHOULDER||14 1/2||15||15 1/2||16 1/4||17||17 3/4||18 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|CHEST WIDTH||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|BOTTOM OPENING||19||20||21||22 1/2||24||26||28||1/2 +/-|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||23 1/4||23 7/8||24 1/2||25 1/4||26||26 1/2||27||1/2 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched