Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5535 | Women's Radius Quilted Vest
- 100% Polyester Dobby shell made from certified and guaranteed recycled PET bottles (1.62 oz./yd2)
- 100% Polyester PrimaLoft® SPORT premium insulation and superior warmth (60 gm²)
- Wind & water resistant, Ultra-lightweight and easily compressible fabric allows packing into side pocket
- Creates a 2-in-1 with Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket 5640 for added warmth in colder temperatures
- Ideal vest or insulation layering piece for all your outdoor needs
- Coordinates with Men’s Radius Quilted Vest 9535
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Add a stylish accent to your marketing campaign with this Women's Radius Quilted Vest. This vest has a 100% Dobby Polyester shell made exclusively from recycled RPET bottles (certified and guaranteed recycled), and is lined with PrimaLoft® SPORT (60gm2) for premium insulation performance and engineered for superior warmth. It features a narrow, horizontal quilted pattern with contrast-colored zippers and lining, full-zip closure with wind flap, stand-up collar with chin guard, zippered on-seam pockets, dropped tail hem for added coverage, and sculpted modern fit with princess seams. Always in season, choose this customized vest for your next event.
|STYLE 5535 | WOMEN'S RADIUS QUILTED VEST||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- measuring from neck (CBN)||24 1/2||25||25 1/2||26 1/4||27||27 5/8||28 1/4||1/2 +/-|
|Across Shoulder -- Measure from Back||14 1/4||14 3/4||15 1/4||16||16 7/8||18||19 1/8||1/2 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole (following curve to include chest depth)||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||22 1/4||24 1/4||26 3/4||29 1/4||1/2 +/-|
|Waist Width||17||18||19||20 3/4||22 3/4||25 1/4||27 3/4||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width relaxed||19 1/4||20 1/4||21 1/4||23||25||27 1/2||30||1/2 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched