Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5091 | WOMEN'S SEAPORT FULL ZIP HOODIE
- Made from our high-performance CFlex™ fabric - 81% polyester / 15% Rayon / 4% Spandex double knit (8.11 oz/yd2)
- CFlex™ fabric has 4-way stretch construction for greater range of motion
- Full-zip styling for easy on/off and patch pockets to keep your valuables close and safe
- Features a three-piece hood with drawstrings for coverage against the weather and drop tail hem for added coverage
- Color block styling, accent black welding for Black/Grey and Grey/Black and grey welding on Navy/Grey
- Coordinates with the Men's Seaport Full Zip Hoodie 9091
|Size Available||XXS - 3XL|
The Seaport Hoodie is a high-performance full zip and the perfect addition to our seaport collection. Featuring our CFlex™ 4-way stretch construction for ultimate comfort and flexibility, and color block styling for a fresh look. Throw it on and let your adventures begin.
|STYLE 5091 | WOMEN'S SEAPORT FULL ZIP HOODIE||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- measuring from Neck CB||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28||28 3/4||29 1/2||30||30 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Across Shoulder -- Measure from Back||14 1/2||15||15 1/2||16||16 3/4||17 1/2||18 1/4||19||3/8 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||17 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width relaxed 1/2||17||18||19||20||21 1/2||23||25||27||1/2 +/-|
|Sleeve length (CB) long||31 1/8||31 3/4||32 3/8||33||33 3/4||34 1/2||35||35 1/2||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched