Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- 100% Polyester Polyurethane (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- Lined with grey mesh in body & front yoke and underarm vents to allow for air-flow circulation
- 2-way zipper for freedom of movement and full length windflap for protection from the elements
- 3M™ Reflective trims across front & back provide high visibility
- Coordinates with the Men's New Englander® Rain Jacket 9199
- Also offered in Youth 8099, Children’s 7099 and Toddler 6099
|Size Available||XS - 5XL|
Block out the elements with this Women's New Englander Rain Jacket. This must-have jacket is lined with gray mesh for air-flow circulation and is made from polyurethane that is bonded to a woven backing, providing additional fabric strength. The style features an A-line design with taffeta nylon sleeves, hood, a reflective stripe on the front, reflective accent on the front and back, a two-way front zipper and a wind flap and heat-sealed seams to keep the wind and rain out. Offered in a variety of stylish colors, you can match your branding with an imprint of your logo.
|STYLE 5099 | WOMEN'S NEW ENGLANDER™ RAIN JACKET||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||TOLERANCE|
|BODY LENGTH - measure from CB neck||27 1/4||27 7/8||28 3/8||29 1/4||30 1/8||30 7/8||32 1/8||32 5/8||33 1/8||3/8 +/-|
|BODY WIDTH - measure from CHEST 1" down 1/2||19||20||21||22 1/2||24||26||28||30||32||3/8 +/-|
|BOTTOM OPENING WIDTH EXTENDED 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2||34 1/2||3/8 +/-|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||32 1/4||32 3/4||33 1/4||33 3/4||34 1/4||34 3/4||35 1/2||35 3/4||36 1/4||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched