Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
8971CLO | Youth Championship Jacket
- 100% Nylon TechLyte Tactel (3.69 oz./yd2)
- Wind & water-resistant, lightweight & breathable whisper quiet, quick drying fabric
- Mesh lined body and sleeves for breathability and air-flow circulation
- Vented back with gussets for air ventilation and full back decorating access
- ESA System (Embroidery Stow-Away System) for easy decorating access
- Coordinates with Adult Championship Jacket 9971
|Size Available||S - XL|
Set your team up for success with this Youth Championship Jacket! Made from TechLyte nylon, this jacket is both wind and water-resistant. It is lined with mesh for air-flow circulation, includes a vented back with gussets for extra breathability and full back decorating access (ESA System), side pockets and an open hem with shockcord drawstring. The two-tone design helps this customized jacket stand apart from the competition.
|STYLE 8971 | YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP JACKET||S||M||L||XL|
|BODY LENGTH- C.B.||23||24 1/2||26||27 1/2|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||17 3/4||18 1/4||19||19 3/4|
|BODY WIDTH- CHEST 1" DOWN, 1/2 meas.||20||21||22 1/2||24|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- RELAXED||20||21||22 1/2||24|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||26 1/2||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched