Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
8934 | Youth Navigator Jacket
- 100% Nylon River Bank Taslan (4.72 oz./yd2) with anti-pill Summit fleece lining (9.73 oz./yd2)
- Quilted nylon (3.50 oz./yd2) heavy-duty needle-punch insulation liner in sleeves provides easy on/off
- Durable, wind & water resistant and weather rated to 16°F during moderate activity
- 3-season versatility
- Zippered pockets & inside valuables pocket
- Coordinates with Adult Navigator Jacket 9934
|Size Available||S - XL|
The Youth Navigator Jacket is made from wind and water-resistant River Bank Taslan Nylon with anti-pill Summit fleece lining, quilted nylon and heavy duty needle-punched insulation in sleeve for extra warmth. Other features include a stand-up collar with wind flap to provide enhanced weather protection and zippered pockets on the interior and exterior to hold valuables. Offered in three chic colors, the focus will stay on your logo or company name at your next event.
|STYLE 8934 | YOUTH NAVIGATOR JACKET||S||M||L||XL|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||15 1/2||16||16 3/4||17 1/2|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2||21||22 1/2|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||14 1/2||15 1/2||17||18 1/2|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||25||28||30||32|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched