Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
8978 | Youth Newport Fleece Jacket
- SAVE 20% when you use discount code "CL" at checkout!
- Newport Fleece Decorating Tips
- 100% polyester Uni-Soft fleece bonded to brushed fleece (10.03 oz/yd2)
- Full-zip styling with stand-up collar and faux leather zipper pull
- Great alternative to a jacket for warmer climates and perfect transitional piece for colder climates
- Offers year-round layering options
- Pockets are lined with dyed-to-match jersey to provide less bulk
- Coordinates with Women’s Newport Full Zip Jacket 5978
|Size Available||XS - XL|
Our best-selling Newport Fleece is now available as a youth full zip fleece jacket! It is plush and luxurious on the outside thanks to a fine, lofty 100% Polyester Uni-Soft fleece bonded to brushed fleece. Also features easy, full-zip styling with a faux leather zipper pull. Side seam pockets are perfect for storing valuables. Make this the latest addition to your cool weather wardrobe.
|STYLE 8978 | YOUTH NEWPORT FLEECE JACKET||XXS (4)||XS (5/6)||S (7/8)||M (10/12)||L (14/16)||XL (18/20)||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- meas from CB Neck||17 1/2||19||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25||3/8 +/-|
|Across Shoulder||12 1/2||13||13 1/2||14||14 3/4||15 1/2||1/4 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 1/2||20||21 1/2||3/8 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width Relaxed||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2||19||20 1/2||3/8 +/-|
|Sleeve Length 3 point -- measuring from CB neck seam to img shoulder point to sleeve hem||22||24||26||28||30||32||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched