Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
8709 | Youth Pacific Poncho
- 100% Polyurethane bonded to a 100% Polyester knit (4.57 oz./yd2) thickness of fabric is .33mm
- Waterproof with heat sealed seams, engineered for extreme durability
- Great for camps and school backpacks, total weight of garment in its own travel pouch is .80 ounces
- Side snap closure under arms to create sleeves for ease of movement
- Elastic gathering at hood for added wind/rain protection
- Coordinates with Adult Style 9709
|Size Available||One Size Fits Most|
Don't get caught in the rain without this Youth Pacific Poncho. This high-quality poncho is made from wind and waterproof New Englander Polyurethane that is bonded to a knit backing, providing additional fabric strength. It also features heat-sealed seams, side snap closure under the arms, and stores easily in the matching bag. One size fits most (40.5" x 73"), this must-have rainwear is available in multiple colors and will stand out from the rest once imprinted with your logo or company name.
|STYLE 8709 | YOUTH PACIFIC PONCHO||ONE|
|BODY LENGTH- C.B.- NECK SEAM||36 1/2|
|WIDTH- ACROSS TOP AT FOLD||40 1/2|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- 12" UP FROM BTM HEM||39 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched