Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9923 | Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
- 97% Polyester/3% Spandex shell fabric bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot (11.36 oz./yd2)
- Bonded poly/spandex and tricot provide comfort with added mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Wind & water-resistance provides enhanced weather protection
- In-seam zippered pockets provide storage for valuables, drop tail hem for added coverage
- Mock neck collar with tricot faced chin guard & wind flap provide comfort and protection from the elements
- Coordinates with Women’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket 5923
|Size Available||S - 3XL|
Built with the professional in mind! The Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell jacket is a midweight piece made of Softshell fabric bonded to Tricot. The 97% Polyester/3% Spandex face side is bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot for comfort with added mechanical stretch. This wind & water-resistant jacket features a full-zip front with a mock neck and raglan sleeves. In seam pockets provide storage while a drop tail hem provides added coverage.
|STYLE 9923 | MEN'S BACK BAY SOFT SHELL JACKET||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- meas from CB Neck||28||29||30||30 3/4||31 1/2||32 1/4||1/2 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||29 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width Relaxed||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||29 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Sleeve Length from CB -- Long||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/4||38||38 3/4||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched