Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9664 | Men's Alpine Parka
- 100% Nylon Taslan with Alterra Dobby textured pattern (4.28 oz./yd2)
- 100% Polyester Taffeta lining is quilted with 3M™ Thinsulate insulation 2.5 oz./yd2 providing warmth without bulk
- Durable, wind & water resistant and weather rated to -9°F for protection from the elements
- ESA System (Embroidery Stow-Away) for decorating access
- Coordinates with Women’s Alpine Parka 5864
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Perfect for frigid temperatures, the Men’s Alpine Parka is made from wind and water-resistant Alterra Dobby Taslan nylon and lined with quilted nylon and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. It features the ESA system for easy decorating access, sleeve pocket, collar with microfleece interior for ultimate comfort and an open hem with elongated length to hip. It's weather rated to -9 degrees F (during moderate activity), making it always in season.
|STYLE 9664 | MEN'S ALPINE PARKA||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||28||29||30||30 1/2||31 1/4||32||32 3/4|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||23||24||25||26||28||30||32|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||22||23||24||25||27||29||31|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB--LONG||33 1/2||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37||37 1/2||38|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched