Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9198 | Adult New Englander® Rain Pant
- 100% Polyester Polyurethane (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat sealed seams for unbeatable weather protection
- Hook & Loop closure tabs at hem for adjustability and to keep wind & water out
- Covered angled pockets with snaps to keep moisture out
- Full elasticized waistband with elastic drawstring for the perfect fit
- Pair with New Englander™ Rain Jacket 9199
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Brave the elements in comfort and style with this New Englander Rain Pant! Made from polyurethane, it is bonded to a woven backing providing additional fabric strength. These pants are generously cut, allowing for you to wear pants underneath. They also feature an elasticized waist with shockcord drawstring and pockets with snap closures that are specially designed to allow direct access to the second layer. Available in two basic colors, the focus will stay on your logo or company name.
|STYLE 9198 | NEW ENGLANDER® RAIN PANT||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|WAIST RELAXED 1/2||12 1/2||13 1/2||14 1/2||15 1/2||17 1/2||19 1/2||21 1/2|
|WAIST STRETCHED 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||25 1/2||27 1/2||29 1/2|
|INSEAM||29 1/2||30||30 1/2||31||31||31||31|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched