Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
6099 | Toddler New Englander® Rain Jacket
- 100% Polyester Polyurethane (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat sealed seams for unbeatable weather protection
- Lined with mesh and underarm vents to allow for air-flow circulation
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Reflective single stripe accent at hem in front & back and dual reflective stripe accent on right arm on colors Wave, Aqua, Coral and Hot Pink
- Coordinates with the Women's New Englander® Rain Jacket 5099
- Coordinates with Men’s New Englander® Rain Jacket 9199
- Coordinates with Youth 8099 and Children’s 7099
|Size Available||2T, 3T|
Ensure even your smallest of clients are covered with this Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket. This jacket is made with wind and waterproof New Englander polyurethane that is bonded to a woven backing to provide additional fabric strength, is lined with mesh for air-flow circulation, and taffeta nylon in the sleeves for easy on/off. It also features elastic gathering at the hood with no drawstring for added safety, heat sealed seams throughout to seal out the wind and rain, single stripe accent at the hem, covered side pockets, and elasticized cuffs. It also features a reflective single stripe accent at hem in front & back and a dual reflective stripe accent on the right arm on colors Wave, Aqua, Coral, and Hot Pink.
|STYLE 6099 | TODDLER NEW ENGLANDER® RAIN JACKET||2T|
|BODY LENGTH- C.B.||15 1/2||17|
|BODY WIDTH- CHEST 1" DOWN||15 1/4||16|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- RELAXED||14 3/8||14 7/8|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM C.B.||19 3/4||20 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched