Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5317 | Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- 97% Polyester/3% Spandex stretch fabric with peached lining (5.16 oz./yd2)
- Breathable & water-resistant jacket is our lightest single layer soft shell jacket
- Flexible, lightweight fabric allows for wide range of motion with a non-bulky fit
- Stand up collar with chin guard and full length windflap provides protection from the elements
- Open cuffs with inner knit handwarmer with thumbholes offers protection that stays in place
- Coordinates with Men’s Axis Softshell Jacket 9317
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
The Women's Axis Softshell Jacket is made from a blend of 97% polyester and 3% spandex. This lightweight and flexible jacket is naturally breathable and water-resistant without the need for any treatments. This soft shell jacket also features princess seams for a feminine silhouette, open cuffs with inner knit hand warmers and thumbholes to keep it in place. Available in three basic colors, this jacket is sold blank, but imprint options are also offered - stand out from the crowd with an imprint of your logo or company name.
|STYLE 5317 | WOMEN'S AXIS SOFT SHELL JACKET||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Body Length -- measure from Neck (CB)||24 1/2||25||25 1/2||26 1/4||27||27 5/8||28 1/4|
|Across Shoulder -- measure from Back||14 3/4||15 1/4||15 3/4||16 1/2||17 3/8||18 1/2||19 5/8|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole (following curve)||17 3/4||18 3/4||19 3/4||21 3/4||23 3/4||26 3/8||28 7/8|
|Waist Width||16 1/2||17 1/2||18 1/2||20 1/4||22 1/4||24 3/4||27 1/4|
|Bottom Opening Width (straight)||19 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||23 1/4||25 1/4||27 3/4||30 1/4|
|Sleeve Length from CB -- Long (excluding knit cuff)||31 3/4||32 1/4||32 3/4||33 3/8||34||34 1/4||34 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched