Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5923 | Women’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
- 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex shell fabric bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot (11.36 oz./yd2)
- Bonded poly/spandex and tricot provide comfort with added mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Wind & water-resistance provides enhanced weather protection
- In-seam zippered pockets provide storage for valuables, drop tail hem for added coverage
- Mock neck collar with tricot faced chin guard & wind flap provide comfort and protection from the elements
- Coordinates with Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket 9923
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
Built with the professional in mind! The Women’s Back Bay Soft Shell jacket is a midweight piece made of Softshell fabric bonded to Tricot. The 97% Polyester/3% Spandex face side is bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot for comfort with added mechanical stretch. This wind & water-resistant jacket features a full-zip front with a mock neck and raglan sleeves. In seam pockets provide storage while a drop tail hem provides added coverage.
|STYLE 5923 | WOMEN'S BACK BAY SOFT SHELL JACKET||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||Tolerance|
|Body Length -- meas from CB Neck||27 1/2||28||28 1/2||29 1/4||30||30 1/2||31||1/2 +/-|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole (along curve)||20||21||22||23 1/2||25||27||29||1/2 +/-|
|Bottom Opening Width Relaxed||19 1/2||20 1/2||21 1/2||23||24 1/2||26 1/2||28 1/2||1/2 +/-|
|Sleeve Length from CB -- Long||31 1/4||31 7/8||32 1/2||33 1/4||34||34 1/2||35||1/4 +/-|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched