Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5603 | Women's Ridgeline Fleece Vest
- 100% Polyester Loftex™ anti-pill fleece (8.85 oz./yd2)
- Made from a very high quality, plush poly fleece with ultra-soft nap and cozy feel
- Classic full-zip style with covered coiled zipper and silver accents
- Taslan nylon facing on outside of collar for wind resistance
- Suitable for year-round corporate, outdoor and everyday wear as a layering piece
- Coordinates with Men’s Ridgeline Fleece Vest 9503
- Coordinates with Youth Ridgeline Fleece Vest 8503
|Size Available||XS - 3XL|
A perfect fit for any winter ensemble, this women's Ridgeline fleece vest is bound to make a lasting impression. This eye-catching wearable is available in several sizes and is made from high-quality plush Loftex fleece with an anti-pull finish for a cozy feel. It features covered coil zippers accented with silver sipper heads, stand-up collar and angled front zippered pockets, as well as an adjustable shockcord drawstring on the hem. Add a customized imprint of your brand logo to advertise on a go-to garment.
|STYLE 5603 | WOMEN'S RIDGELINE FLEECE VEST||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Body Length -- Measure from Neck (CB)||23 1/2||24||24 1/2||25 1/4||26||26 1/2||27|
|Across Shoulder -- Measure from Back||14||14 1/2||15||15 3/4||16 5/8||17 7/8||18 7/8|
|Chest Width -- 1" below Armhole||17 1/2||18 1/2||21 1/4||21 1/4||23 1/4||25 1/4||27 3/4|
|Waist Width||16 1/2||17 1/2||20 1/4||20 1/4||22 1/4||24 1/4||26 3/4|
|Bottom Opening Width relaxed||18 3/4||19 3/4||22 1/2||22 1/2||24 1/2||26 1/2||29|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched