Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
7921 | Children's Performer Jacket
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to the Camp Kesem. Camp Kesem is a nationwide community, driven by college student leaders, that supports children through and beyond their parent’s cancer.
- 100% River Tec™ Nylon Taffeta (2.06 oz./yd2)
- Heavyweight ash grey Poly/rayon/cotton blend sweatshirt fleece lining (8.55 oz./yd2)
- Wind & water resistant with 3 season versatility
- Coordinates with Youth Performer Jacket 8921
- Coordinates with Adult Performer Jacket 9921
|Size Available||4, 5, 6, 7|
Bring it on, weather. Take to the outdoors in comfort and style wearing this Children's Performer Jacket. Made from wind and water-resistant River Tec™ Nylon, this jacket is lined with heavy ash gray sweatshirt lining to provide extra warmth. The full zip includes a hood, zippered side pockets and elasticized cuffs and waistband. Offered in two classic colors, this children's jacket works hard to provide warmth during colder weather. This item is sold blank, but you can add an imprint of your logo or company name for maximum brand exposure.
|STYLE 7921 | CHILDREN'S PERFORMER JACKET||4 5 6 7|
|BODY LENGTH- C.B.||19||20||21||22|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||16 5/8||17 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2|
|BODY WIDTH- CHEST 1" DOWN||15 3/4||16 1/2||17 1/4||18|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- RELAXED||12 3/4||13 1/2||14 1/4||15|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM C.B.||21||22||23||24|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched