Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1099 | New Englander® Doggie Rain Jacket
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to the Pets & People Foundation. Founded in 1985, the Pets & People Foundation offers pet-assisted therapy visits to those in need.
- 100% Polyester Polyurethane (3.98 oz./yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for unbeatable weather protection
- Elasticized neck opening for easy on/off
- Reflective stripe on front of garment and two stripes on back for hi-visibility
- Adjustable hook and loop trims on belly strap for a secure and comfortable fit
- Coordinates with the Women's New Englander® Rain Jacket 5099
|Size Available||XS - XL|
Keep your favorite four-legged friend dry in this adorable New Englander® Doggie Rain Jacket. 100% wind and waterproof with an elasticized neck opening for easy on and off, and additional opening for leash access. Don't forget to pack their favorite treats and doggie bags in the functional back pocket. Best of all the Doggie Rain Jacket is available in a color assortment that matches our best-selling Women's New Englander® Rain Jacket, Style 5099.
|STYLE 1099 | NEW ENGLANDER® DOGGIE RAIN JACKET||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|NECK (inches)||91/4 -101/4||10-11||13-14||17-18||22-23|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched