Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
9709CLO | Adult Pacific Poncho
- 100% Polyurethane bonded to a 100% Polyester knit (4.57 oz./yd2) thickness of fabric is .33mm
- Waterproof with heat sealed seams, engineered for durability
- Great for backpacking, total weight of garment in its own travel pouch is 1 pound
- Side snap closure under arms to create sleeves for ease of movement
- Coordinates with New Englander Pant Style 9198
- Coordinates with Youth Style 8709
|Size Available||One Size Fits Most|
Make sure you are covered in all types of weather with this Pacific Poncho! The high-quality poncho is made from wind and waterproof New Englander polyurethane that's bonded to a knit backing, providing additional fabric strength. It features heat sealed seams, a hood with drawstrings and a snap placket at the neck for added wind/rain protection. It's a great alternative to single-use ponchos that stores easily in the matching bag and measures 52" x 80". Add your branding information for a useful marketing item!
|STYLE 9709 | PACIFIC PONCHO||ONE|
|BODY LENGTH -HPS -High Point of Shoulder||38 1/2|
|WIDTH- ACROSS TOP AT FOLD||53|
|BOTTOM WIDTH- 12" UP FROM BTM HEM||49 3/4|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched