Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
5809 | Women's Chatham Anorak Solid
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to First Descents. First Descents provides life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults (ages 18-39) impacted by cancer.
- 100% Softex™ Polyester (2.06 oz./yd2)
- Wind & water-resistant, lightweight & breathable
- Lightweight jersey lining with nylon sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zippered pouch pocket to secure your valuables
- Drop tail hem for added coverage and functionality
|Size Available||XXS - 3XL|
The Women's Chatham Anorak Solid pullover is an updated classic meant to be taken with you wherever you go. Made from 100% Softex™ Polyester, this wind- and water-resistant pullover is lined with a lightweight jersey and nylon sleeve. Features include a quarter-zip styling with extended zipper at the neck for added wind protection, a zippered pouch pocket to secure your valuables, a drop tail hem for added coverage, a three-piece hood with adjustable shockcord drawstring and elasticized cuffs. Available in several colors and sizes, it can be customized with a brand logo. Gear up for the elements today.
|STYLE 5809 | WOMEN'S CHATHAM ANORAK SOLID||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|BODY LENGTH - CB||28||28 1/2||29||29 1/2||30 1/4||31||31 1/2||32|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||19 1/2||20||20 1/2||21||21 3/4||22 1/2||23 1/4||24|
|CHEST WIDTH - 1" BELOW ARMHOLE||20||21||22||23||24 1/2||26||28||30|
|BOTTOM OPENING WIDTH - RELAXED||20||21||22||23||24 1/2||26||28||30|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB - LONG||32 1/8||32 3/4||33 3/8||34||34 3/4||35 1/2||36||36 1/2|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched