Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Clothing for a Cause: 10% of the total sales will be donated to the Camp Kesem. Camp Kesem is a nationwide community, driven by college student leaders, that supports children through and beyond their parent’s cancer.
- 100% River Tec™ Nylon Taffeta (2.06 oz./yd2)
- Heavyweight ash grey Poly/rayon/cotton blend sweatshirt fleece lining (8.55 oz./yd2)
- Wind & water-resistant with 3 season versatility
- Covered front zipper pockets and elasticized cuffs & waistband
- Coordinates with Children’s Performer Jacket 7921
- Coordinates with Adult Performer Jacket 9921
|Size Available||S - XL|
Work hard to keep them warm during colder weather with this Youth Performer Jacket. Made from wind and water-resistant River Tec™ nylon (14.99 oz./ lyd/ 305 gsm) this jacket is lined with heavy ash gray sweatshirt lining to provide extra warmth. The full zip features zippered side pockets, and elasticized cuffs and waistband. Available in multiple colors, enhance your branding with an imprint of your logo or company name. Choose this wardrobe must-have today.
|STYLE 8921 | YOUTH PERFORMER JACKET||S (7/8)||M (10/12)||L (14/16)||XL (18/20)|
|BODY LENGTH -CB||22 1/2||24||25 1/2||27|
|SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||15 1/2||16||16 3/4||17 1/2|
|BODY WIDTH -CHEST 1" DWN 1/2||19||20||21 1/2||23|
|BOTTOM WIDTH -RELAXED 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||18||19 1/2|
|SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CB||25||27||29||31|
Key to Commonly Abbreviated Spec. Information (all measurements are in inches)
CB = Center Back
Chest 1" down = means you measure the front of the garment 1" down from the armhole
1/2 = Measure only the front of the garment, then double that measurement to get the total circumference
Relaxed = Do not stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, simply leave the elastic relaxed and measure
Stretched = Stretch the garment if it has elastic to measure, measure stretched